1. Minimum Stay – We have a two night minimum on Friday & Saturday and require those nights to be booked together. From November, 26th- February 1st we only require 1 night on Friday and Saturdays due to the slow season (with the exception of NYE weekend which is a 2 night minimum). You may request a shorter stay before booking, acceptance is at the discretion of 506 Lofts. If you booked a stay that does not follow these rules and you did not get approval, you may be subject to cancellation. If your reservation dates are during a big event or holiday, additional nights/costs may be required and acceptance for these reservations is at the discretion of the property. Starting in September 2022, we will go back to our regular 3 night minimum over the weekends + Friday and Saturday must be booked together.
2. Check-In/Check-Out – Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (CST). Unavoidable delays may occur and there is a possibility your vacation rental may not be ready by 4:00 p.m (CST). Your patience will be appreciated. Entry to the building and rooms is done through key code so guests do not need to check in with anyone when they arrive. We will email you the codes to get in the day before arrival. Check-out time is by 10:30 a.m. (CST) firm, so we may prepare for our next arrival. Luggage storage before or after your stay is available upon request.
3. Damage Policy – If you book one of our properties, you are agreeing to pay for any potential damages with the card we have on file. Guests assume full financial responsibility for damages due to misuse or negligence and missing items. Prior to check-out, please report any damages that occurred during your stay. As a courtesy and so that we can continue to maintain each loft in excellent condition, if during your stay you find other items requiring repair, we request that this information be reported to the manager, as soon as possible. 506 Lofts is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items while at our properties.
4. Falsified Reservations – The total number of persons allowed in the unit at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each property. Absolutely no events or parties allowed. This includes weddings, wedding parties and receptions. Any violators will be evicted. Eviction without refund is the penalty. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit and/or balance of rental payment. Guest will not be permitted to check-in. Note: Units may not be sublet by guest.
5. Rates – Rental rates are based on property features, location and season. Rates can be found listed on our website and are subject to change without notice. A cleaning fee, taxes and a credit card processing fee will be added to all reservations.
6. Payment Policy – In order to hold/reserve your reservation dates, you must pay at least 50% of the total at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is due and will be charged 30 days from check in. All reservations must be paid in full, 30 days prior to check in. If you would like to use a different card for the 2nd 50%, you must let us know before the due date. If your booking is less than 30 days away, you will pay in full. We accept payment by credit card only.
7. Cancellations – Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event you must cancel or change properties. To receive a full refund, you must cancel 30 days before your arrival date. If you cancel 29-14 days before arrival, you can receive 50% of the reservation total back. If you cancel with less than 14 days before arrival, your reservation is non-refundable. Refunds will not be given for guests that do not like their room lay out. Refunds will not be given for events that are out of our control. Event/holiday reservations are non-refundable.
*Our cancellation policy for large group bookings (booking 4 or more lofts together) is different from our standard cancellation policy. If you are interested in booking multiple lofts and need more information, please email email@example.com.
**Please note: Before June 16th, 2020 our cancellation policy was as follows:
You have 48 hours from the time of booking to cancel and receive a full refund (as long as your check in date is more than 14 days away). You can receive a refund of 50% of the total cost if you cancel 14 days before arrival. If you cancel with less than 14 days before arrival, you will not receive a refund.
This is no longer our policy (due to current events) but if you cancelled or received a credit before this date, this is the policy that applies to your cancellation/credit.
8. No Pets – We do enforce a no pet policy. Exceptions may be made under special circumstances (service dog) and must be arranged in advance. A pet deposit may apply if approved. If any evidence of a non pre-approved pet is found on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately and forfeit all rental payments. Any evidence of a pet in your rental property or on the premises may also result in additional charges to your credit card on file.
9. Non-smoking Property – All of our properties at Anchor Rentals are non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited inside all rental units. Any evidence of smoking found in a rental unit will result in a $150 charge to your credit card on file for additional cleaning and deodorizing.
10. Housekeeping & additional charges – Rates include housekeeping service upon departure only. You are responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. A mid-stay clean can be added for a fee upon request. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial set-up of trash liners, bathroom paper, paper towels, linens, towels, shampoo/conditioner and soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest. Guests will be charged for additional cleaning if any bodily fluids or stains are found in the room upon check out.
11. Items Left in Unit – Anchor Rentals is not responsible for personal items left in a unit. If items are found and you wish them returned, there will be a $25 service charge plus shipping costs.
12. Furnishings – Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior décor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit. Additional charges to your credit card on file may occur if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after your stay. Although every effort has been made for accuracy, Anchor Rentals is not responsible for errors on this website for property changes made by the owners or for any conditions beyond our control upon arrival.
13. Internet Service/Utilities – All properties have complimentary internet service available. Information will be sent via email the day before arrival. No compensation will be given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone service, elevator, or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
14. Noise Policy – Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. No loud music or loud voices between these hours please. Violators will be fined $150 and subject to eviction after 2nd complaint. In addition, please be sure to observe and abide by all rules and regulations that are provided for each property. Violators are subject to eviction. Please respect the rights and space of nearby homeowners and other vacationers.
15. 506 Neighbor – We are neighbors to a very hip and elegant cigar bar called Blend. They have a full bar and sell high quality cigars. The smell is occasionally noticeable in the halls of the building, almost never in the rooms, and is rarely an issue with guests but we wanted to address it for guests that might be sensitive to the smell. Smoking inside the lofts is still strictly prohibited.
16. Compliance with Local Laws – Guest in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof. Guest further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
17. Gift Certificates – Gift certificates are non-refundable. Instructions for use will be emailed to the purchaser. COVID gift certificates are non-refundable and expire one year from guests original check out date. Once a certificate is redeemed, standard cancellation policies apply.
18. Photo ID – All guests that book with us must email us a picture of their photo ID or passport to verify their information. Drivers license numbers are allowed to be covered in the picture. We do this to stop anyone from booking with a stolen credit card and to prove you are old enough to book. You must be 21 or older to book a room.
19. Parking– Parking is not included in the rental but there are multiple affordable options to choose from. We will email you a guide with all of the nearby parking options and prices for each.
20. Local Bookings – We are not accepting local resident bookings at this time. Each guest must be a traveler residing at least 60 miles outside of Nashville. If you live less than 60 miles from Nashville, you may be subject to cancellation.